When you have a heavy duty task, you need your equipment to be just as heavy duty.
Whether you are working with rail, truck, bus, military or special vehicles, there are certain crucial characteristics to consider when selecting a heavy vehicle hoist:
Quality is one of the most important points to consider when selecting a heavy vehicle hoist. A hoist that includes the highest quality RUD Chain can significantly increase the lifespan of the product, requires less maintenance and provides greater safety to your employees, thus saving you money in the long run and boosting productivity.
We know how hard you work, which is why we design our products to work right along with you. We use the finest materials combined with the best in efficient design in our Portalift Heavy Vehicle hoists. This leads to:
- Increased durability – Our Portalift hoists have a design life of 25 years!
- Flexibility – Each system is completely dust proof and water resistant, which means you can set up anywhere (IP65 rating).
- Less Maintenance – Features like our special RUD calibrated high quality chain drive mean less maintenance and less wear on your equipment. So you can keep right on working without any break in productivity.
- Strong – Endurequip hoists are designed to anticipate every heavy vehicle scenario and address it.
All of our Hoists are entirely Australian made. In fact, we are the only Australian made heavy vehicle hoist manufacturer. They come with a Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty and ongoing local service and support. So let Endurequip do the heavy lifting for you.
Creating a safe work environment is a legal requirement and critical to your long term success. At the end of the day, your team is your most valuable asset and safety should be at the forefront of everyone’s minds when selecting a hoist system.
Protecting your valuable team members is the highest priority for Endurequip. That’s why our products feature every safety consideration possible. All of our heavy vehicle hoists come equipped with a constant safety system which is independent of the drive system.
- Emergency stops
- A keyed safety lock and meet with all Australian and New Zealand safety standards.
- Dual control options, both “on post” and remote, give you the choice of where you want to be, safely.
Simple To Use
Why make things harder than they need to be? A complicated hoist system is your worst nightmare as more technicians have to work on the system and installation takes longer than it needs to be leading to loss of money, time and productivity.
Portalift hoists are designed to make your life easier.
- The compact structure can be quickly moved to any location with no installation.
- Our clear control panels let you configure your setup exactly how you need it.
- Our systems are electric rather than electronic, so you don’t need a specialist to understand it.
Simple but Advanced
Being simple doesn’t mean you have to lack in cutting edge engineering.
Portalift Hoists have the latest in design features, including Radio Frequency Identification Device (RFID) chip installation. You can take advantage of this technology to track your service records or operation manuals. Ask us how!
Flexibility inside and outside your workshop cannot be understated. A flexible solution saves time, money and increases productivity.
This is why we’ve designed Portalift system that makes it easy to utilise inside or outside the workshop with no installation required. Plus, because it is completely mobile, the system can be relocated to another work site or new premises if required.
Endurequip’s Hoists come with:
- A remote pendant control and all hoists have on post control allowing for independent hoist operation.
- Fully portable hoists that can be quickly and easily moved to any area of the workshop floor for immediate use.
- Complete mobility of movement. The hoist posts can be raised or lowered individually, in pairs or all together.
Lastly but certainly not least, when selecting a hoist make sure to find out who has used the hoists and how it has improved their operations. Don’t just take the company’s word for it!
Portalift hoists are relied upon by leading heavy vehicle manufacturers including local and state governments, major mining and railway companies. Rugged enough for field deployment, dustproof and waterproof, Portalift has been used extensively throughout Australia by the Australian Defence Force since 1993, and is also now in use by the New Zealand Defence Force. Endurequip is The Australian Defence Force’s only supplier of portable heavy vehicle hoists.
Get in touch
To find out more about our heavy vehicle hoists and how we can help make your workplace safer and more efficient, call Endurequip on 07 3809 1399 or use the contact form here.