TECDOS BENCHTOP TOOLMOVER
The TMB is a benchtop rotation device for repair of engines, transmissions, axles and large mass items for easy assembly and disassembly of these items in the workplace
- Precise and uncomplicated handling of any heavy objects
- A simple standard workbench becomes a safe turning device for heavy objects/tools weighing up to 2.5 tons
- Tools and objects can be rotated safely without the use of electrical, pneumatic or hydraulic auxiliary energy
RUD SNOW CHAINS
- High-grip, track pattern chain mesh
- Simple and easy to fit and remove
- Long service life
- High-grade steel, hardened for greater wear-resistance
ICE 120 LASHING SYSTEMS
ICE Grade 120 is the latest, state-of-the-art chain technology. RUD is the first manufacturer of Grade 120 chain in the world and the innovator with the largest range of lifting and lashing products.
Due to the strength of the patented ICE material, the lashing of an ICE RUD lashing chain can replace a lashing chain of Grade 80 of the next bigger nominal size. The result, up to 45% reduction in weight.
Compared with common grade 80, RUD ICE 120 has a breaking strength of up to 60% higher. The ICE Curt tensioner has a patented theft protection disc which also prevents unintended loosening.
Standard specifications and load can be achieved with the different sizes of lashing chains.Benefits
- Light weight, self-cleaning, lockable which results in no re-tensioning for longer freight
- Open means easy maintenance
ICE 120 LIFTING CHAINS
Mini lifters for different applicationsBenefits
- Light weight perfect solution for every workshop
- Master link and shortener are combined which results in the light weight and quick and easy adjustment to the correct length. Up to 1.7 tons in a 3-/4-strand configuration
- Additional lifting gear for the workshop ICE120: Lifting items with sharp edges (raw material) without having to de-rate the capacity of the chain
Endurequip puts safety first every step of the way. We adhere to Australian standards 2550.9.1996, AS/NZS 2538:2004 and ISO 9001, providing peace of mind for all operators.
For more information on our Material Handling & Transport Solutions, get in touch with our team on 07 3809 1399 or click below.