Endurequip Hoists Pty Ltd Quality Policy
PURPOSE: Endurequip Hoist Pty Ltd, our primary focus is to ensure we provide our customers and clients with the best possible outcome for their business and for ours.
CONTEXT: This focus extends beyond that of the business transaction to cover all of the relevant supporting resources needed to comply with our vision.
This policy is guided by relevant legislation, regulations and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems.
COMMITMENT: In order for this policy to be fully implemented and supported throughout the organisation, the Endurequip makes a commitment to:
• define appropriate quality objectives and targets, that are measurable and achievable, to ensure total customer & stakeholder satisfaction
• measuring these targets frequently and regularly review the results by use of our Management Review processes
• ensure that the targets are appropriate and that the results achieved are within pre-determined and acceptable limits
• making the required and necessary changes or improvements to our business processes, ensuring that the results achieved demonstrate an ongoing pattern of continual business improvement
• ensuring that any changes made to the prescribed business processes maintain the integrity of our management system and are compliant with relevant regulatory & industry requirements as applicable
• ensuring that all personnel working for or on behalf of the business, whether permanently employed or otherwise, are adequately trained and are aware of this policy, our measurable goals and the objectives that they must meet
• providing all interested parties, both internal and external, with a copy of this document in order to facilitate clear communication our Policy.
Our Management Review Process will also periodically review this Policy, and all others, for ongoing suitability in terms of the direction of this business and any relevant changes required as a result of changes in legal, regulatory and other requirements.
This Policy is authorised by:
Peter I Nuttall
26th August 2019