WHEN SAFETY AND QUALITY IS A MUST
Volvo Commercial Vehicles is one of the most demanding workshops in Brisbane and turned to Endurequip as their partner to help them continue their operations.
Volvo Commercial Vehicles – 45 Years Strong
For the last 45 years, Volvo Commercial Vehicles (VCV) have designed and built over 60,000 trucks in their facility located at Wacol, QLD. Volvo’s dealership provides businesses with highly professional truck servicing facilities in three areas, including:
- Mechanical repairs and servicing
- Accident repairs
- The refurbishment of Brisbane city bus fleet
VCV’s Key Requirements
Volvo were actively seeking a trusted partner to increase their workshop efficiencies in order to support their technicians, whilst ensuring their safety and wellbeing.
When looking for the perfect hoist for the job, Rodney Barron, Service Manager for VCV, knew he needed a hoist that was:
- Safe for everyone,
- Top-quality, and
- Able to provide full underbody access to the trucks.
The Endurequip Hoist Solution
Rodney wanted to set up VCV’s workshop with the best heavy vehicle hoists the market has on offer, in order to maximise productivity, efficiency and ensure the safety of his technicians.
Endurequip Portalift Hoists ticked all the boxes and was the perfect solution for VCV’s Wacol, Nerang and Pinkeba workshops.
The Benefits of Portalift Hoists
- Complete underbody access and simple system design with dual control options – resulting in faster and cost effective work.
- Simple to use – the lifting system can be operated by a single technician saving time and increasing flow of the workshop.
- High quality design and engineering – provides peace of mind that employees are safe at all times.
- RUD calibrated high quality chain drive – less maintenance and less wear on equipment.
- Entirely Australian made – with ongoing local service and support.
Productivity is Key
“The boys love them!”Rodney exclaimed. “The hoists are very simple to use, allow full underbody access and can easily be operated by a single technician in our workshop. This has increased workshop flow and reduced our turnover time for service, which is essential in our fast paced line of work in the busiest truck workshop in Brisbane.”
Locally Made Backed By Local Service
“Similar to Portalift, our trucks are proudly Australian made, so we know how much attention to detail and quality engineering goes towards products that also carry the iconic ‘Australian Made’ logo,” Rodney acknowledged.
For more information on any of our products or services get in touch with our friendly product specialists for a personalised approach to your needs.
Call us on 07 3809 1399 or get in touch.